We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
15570 Sw Jenkins Road Beaverton, OR 97006
The Sanitation Manager designs, directs and manages the Sanitation program in accordance with company policies and government regulations to maintain a sanitary environment and the manufacture of the highest quality products. The Sanitation Manager oversees day-to-day operations of the Sanitation Department and must work in collaboration with other department managers to ensure that established procedures are being adhered to. The Sanitation Manager must proactively oversee equipment sanitation procedures; ensure that safe work practices are enforced and that all current Food Safety Standards are being met throughout the site.
- 3+ years of food processing sanitation management or equivalent experience in quality assurance or food safety leadership. CIP experience is a plus.
- Employee safety training experience/knowledge required.
- Familiarity with Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Experience leading and following Safety/Security Policies and Procedures.
- Ability to follow all Sanitation and Quality Policies and Procedures, and report and follow through on any deficiencies.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and computer-based applications.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs; ability to lead others through change.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Skill in organization and prioritization, and attention to detail.
- Strong team player and leader with the ability to work across multiple functions and disciplines.
- Ability to select, coach, develop, engage, and retain a team of employees.
Ability to deal with people at all organizational levels and good analytical, organizational, planning, and oral and written communications skills are required.