We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Sales Executive - Artificial Turf
17461 147th St SE Monroe, WA 98272
Seeking a full-time, Landscape Turf Sales Executive who be responsible for actively engaging potential customers who specialize in exterior design and landscaping as well as high end affluent residential buyers. Clients include landscaping firms, hardscaping companies, pool companies, construction firms, and residential clients installing artificial turf products.
Offering each customer outstanding service and support during the sales process and ensuring the customer’ s satisfaction will be key to growth. A strong background in sales, with experience in construction, turf and/or landscape industry is desired.
- Present, promote and sell artificial turf landscaping products using well-developed arguments to prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships throughout the Seattle market.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members.
- Report and communicate on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends and adapt presentations accordingly
- Continuously improve sales performance through feedback
The ideal candidate will be skilled at working with internal and external project team members to successfully execute the projects they oversee. This position is best suited for individuals who are forward thinking, detail oriented and pro-active problem solvers. To be qualified for this role a candidate:
- Must be able to travel extensively throughout the Seattle metro area extending from Arlington to the Kent valley 70% of the time
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience working with the turf, landscaping, hardscaping, construction or related industries is preferred.
- Have 7 plus years of prior, related sales experience
- Proficient ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Able to effectively manage relationships, both internally and externally
- Work remotely while displaying a dependable, strong work ethic
- Must be comfortable learning and working with cloud-based quoting and CAD tools.
Benefits and Compensation:
$70K-$120K first year with ramp up base plus commission.
Health Care Benefits