We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Sales/ Recruiter Wanted!
5933 Ne Win Sivers Drive Suite 119 Portland, OR 97220
Opti Staffing Group is hiring
Opening: Operations/Contract-to-hire Recruiter
City: Northeast Portland, OR
Who We Are:
Opti is a locally owned and operated full-service staffing agency that boasts continual growth and innovation. We have 6 offices located throughout the Pacific Northwest in Alaska, Oregon and Washington. Our focus is on long-term career placement, and we offer a variety of business models to best suit our customers’ needs.
What You’ ll Do:
As an Operations Recruiter you’ ll have a unique opportunity to have a 360-degree view of the recruitment process. You’ ll lead the customer relationship from start to finish as well as identify and match talent to your customer’ s needs. Our relationships begin over the phone, but all are fortified in person both with the customers and the candidates alike. Specializing in various types of roles in Manufacturing, Construction and Transportation/Distribution, you’ ll manage an existing book of business, but also engage new customers through B2B sales to build that book to a new level. We work closely together as a team and our offices are known sell to music, laughter and a healthy sense of professional office banter. A competitive yet supportive group, we are looking for like-minded people that want to join the Opti family and start a new career.
What’ s in it for You:
- 40k base & uncapped commission structure
- Medical/dental/vision/401k (after 90 days)
- Paid vacation & PTO
- Ongoing professional development
- Quarterly sales meetings
- Yearly conference with professional speakers
- Monetary contests throughout the year (and a lip sync battle)
- Work-life balance (8am-5pm: no weekends!)
- Energetic office environment (if you’ re looking for stuffy, we’ re not it)
- Access to management & executive team (Need something or have an idea? Just call!)
- Recognition & yearly awards
What You Need to Have:
- High energy & confidence
- Ability to “ shoot from the hip”
- Action over analysis
- Ability to travel locally & make connections
- Comfortable setting & achieving goals
- Incredibly energetic personality who wants to win and have fun at the same time!
- This doesn’ t fit our model (we hire people, not past experiences)
Just hit the “ Apply” button above and you’ re half-way home!
Or, send your resume to Gabriel at [email protected] or call 503.262.8700 and we’ ll set up a time to meet!