We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Sales / Recruitment Specialist (Internal)
3601 C St. Suite 1220 Anchorage, AK 99501
OPTI STAFFING GROUP IS HIRING!
Opening: Sales / Recruitment Specialist
City: Anchorage, AK
WHO THEY ARE:
We are a local sales/recruiting office that is experiencing a tremendous amount of growth and our product can sell itself. We are currently seeking a dynamic salesperson to add to our team. This is not the type of position where you will have to come in and develop a whole new client list. This position has an extensive book of business and we need someone who wants to add to that. No two days are the same in our industry! We change lives and we have fun. I' m seeking someone that is fun, dedicated, and wants to give it 100% every day.
WHAT YOU’ LL DO:
- Conduct intake meetings with clients to agree on qualification criteria for candidates
- Source and contact passive candidates online (e.g. via LinkedIn)
- Screen resumes and job applications
- Interview candidates and provide shortlists of qualified potential hires
- Update clients on hiring status (e.g. number of screened candidates, candidate availability, etc.)
- Prepare candidates before interviews with clients
- Create talent pipelines with high-potential candidates for future job opportunities
- Keep detailed records of past applicants’ information, including resumes, assignments and interview evaluations
- Manage a portfolio of clients and maintain good relationships with them
- Establish new clients through business development efforts.
WHAT’ S IN IT FOR YOU:
Pay: $40k Plus Commission
Benefits: 401k, PTO, Vacation, Medical, Dental, ETC.
Shift: Monday to Friday 8 AM - 5 PM
Money aside, we are a dedicated group of professionals that have one thing in common: We work hard, and we play harder. We offer many perks: Vacation- available after 1 year, PTO- for when you need to take a day, Benefits- Always nice to know you' re covered, and 401k- everyone needs it! Most of all, we offer a great place to grow and have some fun while you work.
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
1-2 years’ experience working in an office setting
- A friendly personality
- Dedication to both yourself and your career
- A desire to be the best; at everything you do
- The ability to make a heavy amount of phone calls to both existing and new clients
- The ability to connect with pretty much everyone
- An extreme passion for helping others!
Send your resume to [email protected] or call 907-677-9675 and we’ ll set up a time to meet!