We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
19713 58Th Pl S Kent, WA 98032
Sales and Administrative Assistant
Under the supervision of the Sales Manager and President, the Sales and Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to the President, direct and dealer sales, customer service, and the sales and marketing team by developing customer relationships, collecting and maintaining documentation, coordinating with internal departments, and assisting in generating new leads. Provides clerical duties as needed and provides occasional administrative support to other departments as needed.
Essential Job Functions
- Works with sales team to provide support on ongoing deals and to assist with lead generation
- Maintains customer database by performing various checks on data quality and lead generation and management
- Runs weekly, monthly and special reports, copies, and distributes to Customer Service and Marketing
- Coordinates with sales team on quote variations, invoicing, special instructions
- Supports production in providing quotes, build sheets, and working as a liaison with the sales team to help ensure a seamless order and delivery customer experience
- Maintains and updates customer files
- Answers incoming calls and emails; directs inquiries and answers questions
- Special assignments as needed in support of varying departments including marketing, finance, purchasing, customer service
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Comfortable talking to customers about product lines
- Excellent clerical skills including ability to operate a multi-line telephone and use of proper telephone etiquette, alphabetical and numerical filing, use of copy machines, facsimile and other standard office equipment.
- Skilled and proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to set and meet deadlines, prioritize, and manage several projects at once.
- Ability to build and foster effective business relationships with customers, vendors and other departments within and across the organization.
- Ability to routinely meet both quality and quantity standards for assigned work.
- Able to prioritize and organize own work.
- High school diploma or GED required, college degree preferred
- 2+ years previous experience in an administrative environment
- Previous sales and/or manufacturing experience preferred
Work performed in an office environment, with frequent sitting for extended periods of time (minimum 2-4 hrs. at a time) and occasional stooping/reaching for filing purposes and lifting or carrying items up to 25 lbs. independently on a weekly basis. Primary duties require sufficient manual dexterity and visual/auditory acuity to operate standard office equipment. Occasional walking in and around a non-climate controlled manufacturing facility required.