We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Revit Designer/Design Engineer
Vancouver, Washington 98660
Leading manufacturer for industrial boiler and cogeneration plants is seeking a Designer/Design Engineer for Structural and Mechanical Design, this position reports to the Mechanical Engineering Manager. This position works directly with the Structural Design Engineer and interfaces with Project Lead Engineers and mechanical, piping, electrical, instrumentation and process engineering. Compensation $50-$75K DOE.
This position includes all activities of structural and mechanical layout design including but not limited to the responsibilities and authorities outlined below.
- Work close with the structural engineer
- Preparation of general layout, assembly models and drawings based on generic instructions.
- Preparation of 3D models and 2D drawings of industrial buildings using Autodesk REVIT, decks, platforms, support structures and design of heavy equipment for boiler plants and sawmills. Preparation of BOM’ s, requisitions and all related documents for release to the shop, purchasing and field installation
- Work close with manufacturing to optimize design of components and equipments.
- Planning of the daily work load in order to finish assigned duties within the established schedule.
- Participate in engineering progress meetings as needed.
- Troubleshoot and Revise released parts and assemblies and recommend improvements.
- Attend and provide support for internal customers/departments.
- At Least 3-5 years experience in mechanical design including general arrangement and lay out of large equipment
- Proficient in Autodesk REVIT, Autodesk Inventor and AutoCAD latest release.
- Experience in structural detailing.
- Good knowledge in MS-office applications (Excel, Word, Access).
- Good communication skills, and able to work as a team member.
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations and code requirements
Please email your resume to Tammy Watson at [email protected] to be considered.