We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Revit Designer (Design Engineer)
2525 W Firestone Lane Vancouver, WA 98660
My Client- a renewable energy company and a leading manufacturer for industrial boiler and co-generation plants has an opening for an experienced
Designer/Design Engineer for Structural and Mechanical Engineering
The Designer/Design Engineer for Structural and Mechanical Design reports to the Mechanical Engineering Manager.
This position works directly with the Structural Design Engineer and interfaces with Project Lead Engineers and mechanical, piping, electrical, instrumentation and process engineering. It includes all activities of structural and mechanical layout design including but not limited to the responsibilities and authorities outlined below.
- Work close with the structural engineer
- Preparation of general layout, assembly models and drawings based on generic instructions in REVIT.
- Preparation of 3D models and 2D drawings of industrial buildings, decks, platforms, support structures and design of heavy equipment for boiler plants and sawmills. Preparation of BOM’ s, requisitions and all related documents for release to the shop, purchasing and field installation
- Work close with manufacturing to optimize design of components and equipment.
- Planning of the daily work load in order to finish assigned duties within the established schedule.
- Participate in engineering progress meetings as needed.
- Troubleshoot and Revise released parts and assemblies and recommend improvements to products and procedures.
- Attend and provide support for internal customers/departments.
- At least 3-5 years experience in structural detailing.
- Proficient in Autodesk REVIT and at least one structural detailing software like Tekla or similar, Autodesk Inventor and AutoCAD latest release.
- Good knowledge in MS-office applications (Excel, Word, Access).
- Good communication skills, and able to work as a team member.
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations and code requirements.
***Qualified candidates who possess these skills and are looking for a position in a well established firm offering medical, vision, dental, and profit sharing SHOULD submit a resume with salary/history AS WELL AS A COVER LETTER TO Jessica at [email protected]