We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
4700 Old International Airport Road Anchorage, AK 99502
A local, well established Airline is seeking a new Revenue Management Manager to join their expanding team.
Salary is DOE W/ Competitive Benefits Package!
- Bachelor' s degree in a business, math, technical field or related discipline preferred
- Requires at least one year of revenue management and pricing experience, in addition to customer relationships management and new market development
- Strong aptitude for data analysis programs, experience with revenue forecasting a plus
- Attention to detail and problem- solving skills is critical for this role
- Strong aptitude with presentation tools (i.e., Tableau, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Self-starter, comfortable working with little direction and being independently responsible for driving results
- Ability to balance multiple projects and prioritize in a dynamic environment required
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Call Sequoyah at (907)222-7009 or email your resume to [email protected] TODAY to schedule your interview!