We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
1150 E International Airport Rd Anchorage, AK 99518
Opening: Retread Technician
City: Anchorage, AK
WHO THEY ARE:
Large, nationwide company with over 200 locations operating in Anchorage that offers tires, retreads and services for commercial trucks, RVs, tractors, etc.
WHAT YOU’ LL DO:
- Inspecting and buffing tire carcasses for retreading.
- Applying rubber compounds to retread the tire.
- Curing retreaded tires.
- Quality control of finished product.
- Scanning tires in at each retread step to ensure accuracy of where each tire is currently located.
- Observing and complying with all safety and liability guidelines and policies.
- Using protective safety equipment to ensure safe operation of machines.
- Any other duties requested by management.
WHAT’ S IN IT FOR YOU:
$14.00 - $16.00 Per Hour
Set and stable work schedule (Monday – Friday)
Ability to learn new skill set
Friendly up-beat team
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
Ability to lift a minimum of forty-five (45) pounds
Ability to perform repeated and repetitive movement consistent within the tire industry
Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
Just hit the “ Apply” button above and you’ re half-way home!
Or, send your resume to [email protected] or call 907-222-7002 and we’ ll set up a time to meet!