We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Retail Customer Service
5611 Silverado Way #D Anchorage, Alaska 99501
Customer service skills are an absolute must to work for this talented and thriving Printing Shop in Anchorage. The company is incredibly passionate about the work that it puts out and is excited to add a team member with whom they can share that passion.
This position requires 1-2+ years customer service experience and general math skills. That ability to read a tape measure and do general calculations of area and square footage.
Position’ s main duties will be assisting customers with their account status, taking payments, and providing detail and pricing on specific products and services. Candidate must be well spoken, mature, and polite and also be able to handle difficult customers in some situations.
- Proficient computer skills including data entry and cash handling
- Strong communication skills: written, verbal, and over the telephone
- Well-organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated
- High energy level, enthusiastic, positive outlook, and the ability to multi-task
- Willingness to work hard 1-2+ yrs experience
- High School diploma/GED required
For additional information email a resume to [email protected] or call Shelby at 907-222-7010