We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Residential Roofing/Construction Sales Rep
3045 SW 207th Avenue Aloha, Oregon 97003
Roofing & Construction – Commission Sales Representative
Pay Rate starts @ $1700 bi-monthly, then to commission only.
- Direct experience and knowledge of the construction and roofing industry.
- Experience in estimating, sales, negotiating, and closing of residential construction.
- Possess a basic knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and computer skills.
- Good phone/customer service skills.
- Valid driver’ s license and clean driving record.
- Visit Office Daily
- Pick up leads daily
- Report on sales daily.
- Visit Jobs in progress and meet with customer to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Return phone calls to customers and prospective customers.
- Willing to crawl attic and crawl space to investigate leaks.
- Walk on roof to measure.
- Make accurate drawings/use digital aerials and job details as well as document job/prospective jobs with digital photos.
- Take off shoes or wear booties in customer homes
- Wear KGC, Inc. shirt and/or jacket
- Willing to take continuing education classes
- Roofing – Residential /commercial
- Timely follow up with customers and prospects
- Clean cut, neat in appearance.
- Approximately 25% office time and 75% field time
- Must complete all required paper work and forms in a timely manner.
- Keep up to date sales brochures and samples available for each sales call.
- Wear approved safety equipment (OSHA Approved)
1) Proper measurement and calculation of work
- Roof details with accurate measurements and description, roof pitch, penetrations, chimneys, skylights, dormers, valleys, etc.
- Material list
- Subcontract, if Needed.
- Obtain estimates from authorized KGC subcontractors are needed.
- Ensure adherence to quality standards
- Ensure adherence to profitability guidelines
Trade Agreement and Commitment to KGC, Inc.
- Sign a no competition clause
- Do not sell for other competing companies including self owned business.
- Do not do side jobs.
- Keep all Keith Green Construction documents and customer info confidential.
- Willing to do regular prospecting
- Develop relationship with suppliers and ask for leads
- Sales position is a straight commission position
Gross Profit Minimum
Less than 25%
It is essential that all jobs are measured, planned, and estimated accurately. Inaccurate calculations or planning will inevitably affect the job profitability. New contracts that do not meet a minimum profitability standard of 28% will not be approved for production.
Following completion of the job, all jobs are audited for profitability and the final commission calculations will be based on job profitability as listed. For Roofing Jobs refer to the Roofing Profitability Table for commission rate. Construction Jobs are on a sliding scale of profitability and must meet the profitability rates as listed in the Construction Profitability Table. For Construction Jobs that fall below the 32.6% Gross Profit Minimum, commission will be paid according to the rates listed in the Roofing Profitability Table.
Sales Price Range
Gross Profit Minimum
to $6, 375
to $12, 250
to $17, 625
to $22, 500
to $26, 500
to $31, 350
to $103, 000