We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Residential Green Construction Estimator - Seattle
4000 Airport Way S Seattle, WA 98144
The Successful employee will possess an understanding of residential construction and two or more years of experience in purchasing and estimating. The role requires strong written and verbal communication skills and highly organized and detail-oriented personality. The role demands a high degree of proficiency using Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word and some Bluebeam and the ability to read and interpret building plans
- Process requests for quotations and orders for materials and bid selection administration
- Prepare contract exhibits which includes: plans, specifications, scope of work summaries, and quality control inspection checklists
- All plans, specs, details, drawings, scopes of work summaries, contract info, etc.
- Cost analysis for floor plans and maintain updated costs per square foot in estimating tool.
- Researching city construction requirements and costs
- Pursue new business relationships by researching and meeting new subcontractors
- Manage the verification and tracking of subcontractor business documentation
- Master Services Agreement, Certificate of Liability Insurance, and W-9’ s
- Assist in RFP’ s and scheduling warranty related work, Built Green certification process and claims
Salary DOE and comprehensive benefits package included. Apply today!