We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
721 NW 9th Ave #200 Portland, OR 97209
Our values-led construction client is seeking a dedicated and hard-working residential framer with a good attitude for the Seattle metro area. This sustainable green builder has a commitment to social, environmental and corporate responsibility and is impacting the market with resource efficiency. This is a successful organization with a corporate culture that is built on trust, respect, and love for one another, future generations, and the planet.
The Lead Framer is the manager of the framing crew under the direction of the Project Manager.
• Minimum of 2 years’ residential framing experience required
• Exceptional communication skills and High-degree of professionalism required
• OSHA health and safety training highly preferred
• Understanding of residential construction health and safety practices required
• Understanding of the jurisdictional inspection and ability to successfully pass inspections
• Demonstrated proficiency in reading architectural and structural plan sets
• Ability to read and understand the project schedule
• Ability to lift 100 pounds
• Aptitude for learning new technologies and practices
• Must be highly detail-oriented and organized
• Demonstrated proficiency with computers and mobile devices
• Must possess a valid driver’ s license, clean driving record and reliable transportation for frequent travel between job sites throughout the day
• The primary responsibility of the Framer is to safely perform all duties in the efficient construction of wood structures.
o Maintain strict safety standards
o Communicate jobsite conditions
o Assist with all material deliveries
o Ensure jobsite security on an ongoing basis
• Confirm all work is performed in a manner that is compliant with established standards and specs
o Preserve and maintain the job site in a manner that reflects positively on our work and does not create safety hazards for other Subcontractors or members of the community.
• Notify of any potential deviations to the schedule, safety violations, Change Orders, and issues pertaining to the quality of work.
• Providing onsite direction for Field Associates and contracted labor
• Jobsite Safety includes ensuring personal compliance with all health and safety requirements.
• Injury Reporting
Salary $25 - $29 per hour dependent on experience
Company paid medical
Company paid dental
Company paid vision and life insurance
401 (k) plan
Paid maternity/paternity leave