We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Residential Construction Superintendent
11807 NE 99th ST. Suite 1170 Vancouver, WA 98682
My client is the leading builder of quality new homes in the most desirable real estate markets across the nation. They do roughly about 600-700 homes a year and are looking for a seasoned Superintendent/Construction Manager. The ideal candidate will have a ' Can Do' attitude that can help mentor a growing team.
- Supervise and direct all aspects of construction which includes off-sites and on-sites.
- Responsible for schedules and insures the workmanship of all work by inspecting and approving trade partner’ s work.
- Responsible for safety issues as delegated within assigned communities.
- Insure that the work is in compliance with city or county requirements and building codes.
- Maintain records of all changes on the community, such as change orders and/or purchase orders.
- Responsible for inspections and corresponding paperwork.
- Approve all trade partner’ s invoices with regard to work completion and quality.
- Maintain daily log of all occurrences on the community.
- Coordinate with Purchasing Department regarding budgets and quality of trade partners.
- Coordinate with various managers/departments regarding plans and specifications.
- Coordinate with Customer Care Representative on quality and walk-through preparation of home-sites for move-in.
- Responsible for the community and inventory homes.
- Insure timely house completions and deliveries.
- Coordinate with New Home Consultants on delivery
- Coordinate compliance with conditions of maps and conditions of occupancy.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Six (6) years minimum experience in residential home construction
- High school diploma or GED preferred, but will accept equivalent work experience
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office
- Valid driver’ s license
- High degree of construction knowledge and management skills
- Good writing skills and detail oriented
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Accept constructive feedback
- Team player
To be considered for this amazing Direct Hire opportunity please contact Miranda at 360-816-2101 and email your resume to [email protected] NOW!