4220 B St # 207 Anchorage, AK 99501 US
Opening: Records Technician
Location: Anchorage, Alaska
Pay: $19 - $24 per hour
Opti Staffing group is partnering with a respected native corporation based in Anchorage, Alaska. Driven by a mission to promote economic sustainability and progression within the community, this corporation prides itself on upholding a rich legacy while navigating toward future opportunities, ensuring prosperity for generations to come.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Record Management: Oversee and manage physical and digital records, ensuring accuracy, accessibility, and confidentiality.
- Data Entry and Verification: Ensure accurate data entry and validate the integrity of information in the record-keeping system.
- Compliance: Adhere to all relevant legal, regulatory, and corporate record-keeping guidelines and policies.
- Collaboration: Work across departments to ascertain record-keeping needs and support audits.
- Digitization: Assist in the ongoing digitization of physical records, ensuring proper cataloging and accessibility.
- Disposal: Safely discard or archive obsolete records in accordance with established policies and regulations.
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent. Additional coursework or certification in Records Management is a plus.
- Experience: Previous experience in records management, data entry, or a related field is preferred.
- Strong organizational and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in using record management software and basic office software like Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to manage confidential information with discretion.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with various departments.
- Competitive hourly wage between $19 - $24.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including healthcare, dental, vision, and 401(k).
- A culturally rich and supportive work environment.
- Opportunities for continuous learning and career advancement.
- Engaging community initiatives and activities.
Just hit the “Apply” button above and you’re half-way home!
Or, send your resume to [email protected] or call 907-222-7006 and we’ll set up a time to meet!
Opti Staffing Group is a locally owned and operated full-service staffing agency that boasts continual growth and innovation. We have six offices located throughout the Pacific Northwest in Alaska, Washington, and Oregon. Our focus is on long-term career placement.
Opti is the recruiting partner for some of the country’s leading companies—offering hiring solutions you can’t find anywhere else.
Our recruiters will take the time to get to know you, understand what you’re looking for in a job and then present job opportunities that are a good fit for your skills and experience