143 East 9Th Avenue Anchorage, AK 99501 US
OPTI STAFFING GROUP IS HIRING
Opti Staffing Is partnering with a dedicated local non-profit organization that provides vital support to the local community. Their programs and services include shelter, food assistance, clothing, addiction recovery, youth development, and disaster relief. Through their compassionate efforts, they address immediate needs, offer hope, and create positive change for individuals and families in Anchorage.
They are seeking an upbeat receptionist for their headquarter location in Anchorage.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Greet and welcome clients, visitors, and staff with a warm and professional demeanor, ensuring a friendly and inviting atmosphere.
- Answer incoming calls promptly and professionally, directing calls to the appropriate person or department and taking accurate messages when necessary.
- Manage the company's general email inbox, responding to inquiries or forwarding them to the relevant team members in a timely manner.
- Provide accurate and up-to-date information about Arctic Prints' services, products, and pricing to clients and visitors.
- Schedule appointments, meetings, and conference room reservations, maintaining an organized calendar and ensuring efficient use of resources.
- Assist in maintaining office supplies and inventory, ordering additional supplies as needed.
- Perform basic administrative tasks, including filing, data entry, and document preparation.
- Coordinate with the production team to ensure smooth order processing and timely customer pickups.
- Maintain a clean and organized reception area, including tidying up the waiting area, conference rooms, and common spaces.
- Assist with other administrative duties and projects as assigned.
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- 401K W/ Match
Just hit the “Apply” button above and you’re half-way home!
Or, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 907-222-7004 and we’ll set up a time to meet!
Opti Staffing Group is a locally owned and operated full-service staffing agency that boasts continual growth and innovation. We have six offices located throughout the Pacific Northwest in Alaska, Washington, and Oregon. Our focus is on long-term career placement.
Opti is the recruiting partner for some of the country’s leading companies—offering hiring solutions you can’t find anywhere else.
Our recruiters will take the time to get to know you, understand what you’re looking for in a job and then present job opportunities that are a good fit for your skills and experience
Meet Your Recruiter
Hi! I am a lifelong Alaskan of 31 years and enjoy spending time with my little family of three. Like most Alaskan’s we like spending time outside going for walks, camping, or just spending a warm day at the lake. Working with Opti for the past almost 7 years has been amazing. I started my career with Opti as an Executive Recruiter specializing in permanent staffing at mid, upper, and executive levels. I loved that I had such an impact on candidates' lives and the Anchorage community. Since then, I have moved into a leadership role and can say it is equally rewarding. I still get to work with candidates and companies in the area, but I also get to teach and develop new recruiters to do the same thing. The Anchorage team is like a second family for me, and (though I may be a bit biased) I can say I have never seen a more dedicated and hard-working team.