We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Bookkeeper/In House Accountant
Seattle, WA 98040
I am looking to bring on a Bookkeeper/Accountant! This is an exciting opportunity! If you are a highly organized individual, and a team player with a positive attitude then keep reading! The ideal candidate is someone who can have fun in a relaxed atmosphere and still be able to manage their time/duties!
• Process and validate incoming payments, enter data, and resolve discrepancies as they arise.
• Provide general filing, clerical, and other help.
• Make, track, and report deposits.
• Create reports and audits, verify accuracy, and reconcile errors.
• Respond to questions from customers or internal clients via email or phone
You will work primarily in the office, including within the accounting and payroll departments of organizations, to maintain various ledgers, review and deposit checks, and process accounts receivable, accounts payable, expense accounts, and revenue-related accounts.
You may be responsible for analyzing accounts receivable aging reports and informing supervisors regarding delinquent accounts. You may report to accountants or CPAs and must be able to use accounting software, such as Buildertrend, QuickBooks, and Microsoft Office programs.
You may perform Excel spreadsheet data entry on a regular basis, as well as bank and account reconciliation, and must be able to multitask and pay close attention to detail. You should be able to work with minimal supervision as well as in a team environment.
- Office Environment, but a fun place to work!
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Associate Degree is preferred
Job Category: Salary
If this opportunity matches your background and career goals, please reply to this ad with your current resume and cover letter.
Salary: $50-60k DOE