We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
19500 Sw Teton Ave Tualatin, OR 97062
Are you looking for a company that takes care of its employees? Seriously, one that actually does it though, not just talks about it? Many companies say, “ we take care of our employees”, but not many backs up the claim. It is rare to find these days, but I can promise you my customer does care, and they show it.
This company offers regular pay raises and performance is rewarded, they pay 100% of the employee benefits (medical, dental and vision) and a substantial percentage of the family, they offer a 401K with a strong match, they host company parties and promote from within. This is just to name a few of the ways they show they care about their employees.
Major Job Responsibilities Include:
- High capacity to accurately: receive materials, verify documentation, confirm quantities and inspect goods to set parameters.
- Unload parts from boxes/crates and palletize them.
- Move & rearrange palletized products to maintain order of 1st in 1st out.
- Load parts in and out of machines for processing.
- Pull parts from inventory and set up jobs for production.
- Use of material handling equipment such as forklift, hand trucks, pallet jacks, banding tool, stretch wrap turntable.
- Loading/unloading product on/off trucks.
- Inventory counting.
- Capable of lifting 50 pounds and working on feet for an 8-hour shift.
- 2-years’ experience in a Warehouse/Shipping/Receiving position.
- Excellent attendance & punctuality.
- Computer literate.
- Must be capable of passing an OSHA approved forklift certification.
Call Thomas or Amber 503-594-2000