PO Box 42710590 Donald Rd. Donald, OR 97020 US
M-F Full Time - Day Shift - Overtime Available
$19 - $22 hr DOE
Who we are:
Our client designs, engineers, and builds a variety of parts, sub-assemblies, equipment, greenhouses, and machinery for multiple industries, including agriculture, transportation, construction, and industrial products.
Manufacturing processes include material processing, saw, form, laser/plasma cut, CNC machining, fabrication, finishing, mechanical and electrical assembly, hydraulics, manifolds, parts, repair and shipping services as well as on-site engineering services.
What you will do:
- Manage Inventory by ensuring proper labeling of all parts, establish and maintain accurate inventory levels, research, and correct inventory discrepancies.
- Maintain accurate inventory bin locations physically and with accurate data entry into the computer system and keep inventory shelves neat and organized.
- Assist production and repair with parts inventory by pulling and issuing respective work orders.
- Request parts from purchasing when needed, review pull lists in a timely manner, pay close attention to due dates and long lead timelines.
- Assist engineering with the production of the bill of materials and ECR’s.
- Issue all materials to work orders, check and correct job status sheets.
- Work closely with the forklift driver to deliver parts on a direct path to the intended use area or department in a timely fashion.
- Manage returned parts inventory paperwork, forms and updating work orders as needed to maintain accurate records.
- Work with project managers when closing jobs to ensure proper issuing and un-issuing of parts.
- Inspect all incoming shipments; ensure proper quantities and parts are accounted for by ensuring accurate documentation accompanies all shipments. Note any damaged goods upon receiving.
- Properly label all stock items and distribute parts to the proper area or departments in a timely fashion.
- Follow the UPS flow chart and manage packing slips by ensuring they are attached to the P.O. and are filled in the A/P system.
- Maintain neat and orderly production supply shelves by ensuring proper labeling and marking of stock and production goods.
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- 40 per week of work
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
If you are interested send in an updated resume, or, give Ricky a call at 971-246-8432 or Kacie at 971-246-8429
Meet Your Recruiter
Skilled Trades Recruiter
I love helping people and I am super outgoing and upbeat. I wanted take my natural talents and put them into helping people! That’s what Opti is all about, and I love it! Some of my passions are physical health, cars exotic & foreign, I love animals but dogs will always be number one to me though!