We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Rebar Cad Drafter
6201 S Adams St Tacoma, WA 98409-2511
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future
- Vocational certificate in CAD design / drafting issued from an accredited school or college, or equivalent combination of training and work experience
- At least one year of experience detailing rebar using a CAD based detailing system
- Must be able to work overtime when required
- May be asked to complete approximately two hours of assessments as part of the hiring process
- Detail commercial and civil projects as it pertains to the supply and installation of rebar
- Must adhere to safety programs and standards
- Demonstrate conduct consistent with companies vision and values
- Continue developing knowledge of industry reference material (i.e. CRSI and ACI manuals)
- Verify drawings, dates, specifications, addenda and other contractual information from the routing sheet or directly from the business system
- Working with supervision, begin detailing more complex projects (i.e. jobs with columns, beams, one and two way slabs, and grade beams)
- Detail accessories, mesh, couplers and dowel bars and prepare material lists as required