We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
11600 49th Pl W Mukilteo, WA 98275
- Provides leadership in quality management system establishment and maintenance and contributes experience in establishing, implementing and maintaining quality objectives and goals.
- Provide the development of quality and inspection planning, monitoring of supplier and manufacturing processes and the development of inspection and testing systems for data collection, analysis and reporting.
- Provides quality assurance for products and services and assists in assuring the achievement at the optimum quality costs.
Position Responsibilities and Duties:
- Establish, administer and communicate quality management system programs, procedures and policies for compliance with regulatory and client requirements.
- Manage, supervise and oversee the training, qualification and workload of Inspection and Quality Assurance personnel.
- Manage internal and external audits.
- Manage Preventive and Corrective Action Program. Develop and manage departmental budget, resource requirements, and the coordination of expenditures.
- Provide leadership to achieve operational excellence through the processes of inspection planning, in process and final inspection surveillance, analysis of data, corrective action and continual improvement.
- Train team members in QMS system and maintain training records.
- Maintain appropriate liaison activities with clients to assure compliance and client satisfaction.
- Ensure environmental, health and safety issues arising from area of responsibility are managed according to legal requirements, company policies and procedures.
Position Qualifications (Required and Preferred):
- **ASQ Certified Quality Engineer is a plus **
- A minimum of 5 years managerial and 10 years’ experience in metal processing - machining, heat treat and fabrication
- MIn 5 years of experience in Quality Assurance
- Min 5 years of experience working with AS9100 and ISO 9001 Quality System requirements.
- Min 5 years of experience working with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must be US Citizen or Permanent Resident. No H1B Visa.