We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
1102 Shuksan Way Everett, WA 98203
Job responsibilities include, Supporting Manufacturing Operations, (first part) Validation, Surface Plate (detail part), Assembly, Outside Processing, Outside Manufacturing, Receiving Inspection, generating First Article, and other types of Inspection reports. Shipping Documents, Certificates of Conformance, Customer Delegated Self-Acceptance are also part of the inspector' s responsibilities. The job requires a good operational understanding of GD&T Tolerances, Symbols & Standards. Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Microsoft Office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Team-Oriented Problem-Solving Skills (People Skills)
- Participate in problem solving and root cause analysis
- Understanding Drawings and Sketches, and Specifications
- Attention to Detail, Repeatability and Standardization (5' s)
- Have good written and oral communication skills
- Validate compliance with customer purchase order requirements
- Familiarity with Microsoft Programs, e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- First Article Inspection forms in accordance with AS9102 and be familiar with Net-Inspect
- Perform mechanical inspection using the latest measurement techniques and equipment, including handheld gages such as micrometers, calipers, and surface finish analyzers as well as optical measurement equipment
- Mandatory compliance with company safety guideline, including proper use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- 3+ Years of experience in Aerospace operations is required
- Familiarity with close tolerance GD&T, and CNC Machining
- Excellent attention to detail and organization skills
- Have good math skills (Trig, Geometry, Etc.)
- Must be able to read, understand and work from blueprints/schematics to identify the Key Characteristics and assure inspection plans have sufficient detail to assure compliance
- Working knowledge of GD&T with regards to CNC Machining
- Understanding of materials certification, processing documentation and specifications compliance
- Clear understanding of the requirements of an AS9100 Compliant Process
- Requires analytical, critical-thinking and technical skills as well as ability to work under strict deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- High school diploma or equivalent and applicable vocational training classes
- Aerospace manufacturing or quality experience, a plus
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
- The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by the employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Occasionally lift or move 25 lbs.
- Frequent exposure to an indoor manufacturing facility
- Frequently stand or walk throughout the workday