We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Quality Assurance Supervisor
Seattle, Washington 98188
Our global leading food production client is looking for a Quality Assurance Supervisor, if you have the leadership skills and are motivated to audit, assess, train and coach quality systems to ensure you represent the best quality of food production, apply today! Responsibilities: Assures Consistent quality of production by developing and enforcing good automated manufacturing practice systems, validating processes; providing documentation; managing staff.
• Ensure compliance with all government regulatory agencies standards
• Schedule and control employees to meet labor productivity and overtime targets
• Partner with the manager to ensure Audit Readiness
• Supervise delivery and quality assurance of pest control, contract services and supplies
• Manage porter workforce and ensure processes followed, clean kitchen, and coach employees to obtain maximum performance and results
• Participate and Support Company sponsored initiatives such as GQS, HACCP, Lean Manufacturing, Employee Safety and C-Base
• 1-3 years of Quality Management System, Quality Assurance, Food Safety, FDZ/USDA regulations minimum of 1 year managing others, and experience in a team based management environment.
• Proven ability to plan, manage and review annual budgets for operating expenses.
• Proven ability to analyze, implement and review all Quality and HACCP guideline concerning the food service industry to ensure potential health risks are eliminated.
• Strong presentation and training skills
Salary: $50-60K + Bonus + Benefits