We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Quality Assurance Manager
Portland, OR 97220
- Maintain calibration for equipment and devices
- Formulate and maintain quality objective and coordinate objectives with production procedures to maximize product reliability and minimize costs
- Develop and analyze data and product specs to determine standards and establish quality expectancy of finished products
- Maintain monthly quality reports
- Direct workers in inspection and testing activities to ensure control over materials, facility, and products
- Plan and organize training activities related to quality and reliability
- Assist other departments to solve quality problems
- Internal audits, control & analysis of product, reporting on SPC trends
- Participate in and act as management rep for ISO 9001, AS9100 & ISO 14001 programs
- Put together and lead management review meetings