We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Quality Assurance Manager
11600 49th Pl W Mukilteo, WA 98275
Quality Inspector Job Description
We are an AS 9100 Certified, full service machine shop specializing in CNC milling and turning of metal and plastic parts for the aerospace, laser and technology industries.
Quality, On-time Delivery, Accuracy, and Customer Satisfaction: these words are “ our way of life”.
We value our employees and provide a fast-paced, rewarding work environment with room for career growth. Benefits include medical, vision and dental insurance as well as 401K plans.
Quality Inspector Job Responsibilities:
- Maintains quality standards by approving incoming materials, in-process production, and finished products; recording quality results.
- Approves finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; returning products for re-work; confirming re-work.
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database.
- Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Understanding geometrical dimensioning and tolerance
- Ability to visually and mechanically measure and inspect parts utilizing layout inspection tools
- Able to interpret drawings
- Perform First Article Inspections
- Ability to interpret blueprints and measure parts in accordance with blueprints and specifications
- Document non-conformities on rejection tags and inspection pick-up forms
- Have knowledge of Inspection, Measuring and Test Equipment
- Provide support to the machine shop
- Correctable vision to meet the requirements of company work instructions and procedures.
- In process, First Article, and Final Inspection experience on many different types of metals
- Must have excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to take direction very well and work well alone and in a team environment
- Ability to get along very well with others
- Great attendance and punctuality
- Must have 2 or more years’ practical experience performing in-process and final inspections on machined parts, assemblies, and / or sub-assemblies. The inspections will be performed to engineering requirements specified per Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance (GD&T) or equivalent standard
- CMM Programming experience a plus
Call Molly or Sharon to schedule interview NOW 206.788.4200!