We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Quality Administrator - Aviation
Po Box 1187 Kent, WA 98035-1187
Established over 50 years ago, our Kent Valley aviation company has proudly earned the business of many domestic and international organizations through recurring contract programs and licenses and continues to remain competitive by delivering quality results on time and within budget. Customers throughout the world rely on their superior expertise, honest scheduling and unsurpassed reliability.
• Schedule all required hearing and vision tests of inspectors.
• Maintain rosters and personnel files relating to Quality.
• Maintain specific customer requirements as stated in contracts.
• Provide support for customer and government agency quality audits.
• Develop and control all revisions of Quality forms, travelers, tech data, and standards. Limit access to floor preventing out of revision errors.
• Document meeting notes and maintain records as needed.
• Maintain revisions records and data recall documentation: data storage systems both internally and externally and Master Technical Library.
• Summarize revisions and forwards all revisions to Quality Manager prior to release.
• Assist in the documentation and development of procedures, processes, and inspection standards.
• Create reports and other presentations as directed.
• Maintain Improve and implement electronic organization systems for QA files.
• Assist with continuous improvement initiatives within the facility.
2-5 years progressive administrative experience
Familiarity with FAA requirements for conformity documentation as required in Parts 21, 43, 45, 121, and 145 preferred
Familiarity with applicable Federal CFRs, and FAA FARs, A/Cs, A/Ds, NPRMs, and Orders and able to electronically navigate the FAA RGL, DOS, and DOC websites that identify “ denied persons and bilateral agreement countries” preferred
Familiarity with EASA requirements preferred
Familiar with ISO or AS9100 QMS Standards
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events; high level of attention to detail, ability to balance multiple work assignments; organized work habits; ability to work independently. Ability to read, understand and follow aircraft manuals and other directions. High proficiency with major software programs: e.g. MS Office Suite
$26.25 to $27.75 an hour $54, 600. To $57, 720. Per year including comprehensive benefits package with medical, dental, vision, 401 (k), PTO and bonus.