10191 sw avery st tualatin, OR 97062 US
Quality Control Inspector:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform first article inspection.
- Perform final quality control inspection.
- Hand solder SMT and through hole components to IPC 610 and J-STD-001 Class 3
- Hand cleaning circuit board assemblies and other various wash methods
- Performing rework
- Operating Xray machine
- Accurately record and track quality data
- Detect quality defects and correct the process to prevent further recurrence.
- Maintain quality standards in all aspects of work.
- Criminal background check (Required)
- Knowledge of and ability to inspect to IPC-A-610 (2 years minimum)
- Must be able to identify component types.
- Excellent manual dexterity and vision
- Able to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to perform repetitive, detailed work using a microscope and small hand tools.
- Positive work ethic.
- Organized with strong attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Reliable, on time attendance, positive attitude, work well with others.
- Must be able to lift and transport up to 20 pounds.
- Ability to read and understand documentation (in English) to process circuit board assembly products.
IPC-A-610 and J-STD-001 certified
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 - $22.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Swing shift 2:00pm – 10:30pm
- Monday to Friday
PCB Assembly: 2 years (Required)
If you are interested, give Angel a call at 971-246-8429 or Ricky at 971-246-8432 to schedule an interview
Meet Your Recruiter
Skilled Trades Recruiter
I love helping people and I am super outgoing and upbeat. I wanted take my natural talents and put them into helping people! That’s what Opti is all about, and I love it! Some of my passions are physical health, cars exotic & foreign, I love animals but dogs will always be number one to me though!