14140 Sw Galbreath Dr. , Po Box 1464 Tualatin 97062 Sherwood, OR 97140 US
OPTI STAFFING IS HIRING!
$20-30 hr DOE
Who We Are:
Our client has been a leader in the precision machining industry for the last 40 years. Known for their superb quality and value, their roots are in the semiconductor industry. From there, they extended their innovative systems and approach to the commercial and medical industries. Today, they're proud to use that experience to serve our nation’s aerospace and defense (A&D) industries.
This company is a blast to work for, and they treat their employees like family. They offer great benefits and competitive wage. This is a long-term opportunity with a growing company!
Purpose of the Position
This position performs In-Process, Inspections to ensure acceptability of manufactured components, assemblies, and final product. Inspections are performed using various mechanical inspection tools such as calipers, micrometers, height gages, etc.
In addition, the position assists with activities associated with the operation of the company’s Quality System and as directed by other Quality Group Team Members. The activities are performed under minimal supervision in accordance with established procedures and specifications.
What You’ ll Do:
- Perform component in-process and product acceptance activities using engineering drawings and other specifications to determine acceptance or rejection of product.
- Document the inspection results in accordance with company procedures.
- Identify and report nonconforming materials using electronic systems.
- Perform in-process floor inspection at machining centers and interact with production machinists when problems are encountered.
- Inspect product with tolerances as low as 0.0001 inch.
What’ s in it for You:
Chance to be on a winning team!
Working with a company that takes pride in their work!
Opportunity for growth within the organization!
Amazing Wage DOE – plus great benefits!
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ability to work well under pressure and to competing deadlines while maintaining a cooperative working relationship with other employees and team lead.
- Ability to work in a highly detailed environment where mental focus and accuracy of work output is essential.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, and engineering specifications to obtain product information such as dimensions, plating, and cosmetic requirements.
- Proficient use of mechanical inspection tools such as calipers, micrometers, height gages, thread gauges, indicators, bore gages, CMM’s, etc.
- Proficient in using Internet based applications.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong industry knowledge and understanding of Inspection equipment.
- Strong interpersonal skills to communicate and interact with engineers, production machinists, and other quality personnel.
- Next Steps:
Meet Your Recruiter
Skilled Trades Recruiter
I love helping people and I am super outgoing and upbeat. I wanted take my natural talents and put them into helping people! That’s what Opti is all about, and I love it! Some of my passions are physical health, cars exotic & foreign, I love animals but dogs will always be number one to me though!