We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Portland, Oregon 97224
Are you a diligent, multi-tasking self-starter with strong critical thinking skills? Would you call yourself a team-player? If so, we need you! Our client is looking for a PART-TIME seasoned purchasing admin to join their dynamic team in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
You will need:
· 2-3 years of general office experience and preferably purchasing experience
· Effective communication and negotiation skills
· To be proficient in MS Word, Excel and able to type 40-55 WPM
· To work well under pressure
Your duties would include:
· Entering purchase orders, scheduling shipments, monitoring purchases
· Maintaining computerized or manual records of items purchased costs, delivery and product performance as well as inventories.
· Expediting the order and delivery of material in a timely fashion to complete inventory
· General administrative functions
· The flexibility to assist other departments as necessary
Does this sound like you? If so, please submit your resume for consideration! We are offering $17-19/hr to start. This is a PART-TIME (24-40 hours per week) 90-day contract to hire position. Our client has an immediate need and we are looking to find the RIGHT person their forever home in purchasing!