10400 Ne 13Th Ave Vancouver, WA 98686 US
We are looking for a Precision Pump Assembly Technician to join our team in Ridgefield, WA. In this role, you will be responsible for assembling and testing precision pumps and pump sets. You will need to have extensive experience with precision mechanical assembly and metalworking, as well as the ability to read and interpret drawings and geometric tolerances.
- Finely assemble complete pumps or pump sets based on drawings, instructions and work orders
- Locate, recognize and solve problems during assembly
- Carry out inspections on repair parts
- Deliver quality but always in a safe way
- Perform precision measurements using micrometers, calipers and alignment laser.
- Work with different types of hand tools such as a hydraulic torque wrench
- Carry out frequent checks on dimensions and alignment, etc.
- Carry out static hydrotests and performance tests
- Draw up reports (if necessary)
- Extensive experience with precision mechanical assembly and metalworking
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and geometric tolerances
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology
- Chance to make a real impact on the world
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
- Opportunities for advancement
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 360 836 4481
Meet Your Recruiter
Skilled Trades Recruiter
My name is Kyle, I am a local to the pacific northwest, as such I love the outdoors, spending my time fishing and snowboarding. Fired up about the impact I get to make here at Opti in the community with my team.