We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Property Manager- HUD
1620 12th Ave # 205 Seattle, WA 98122-3848
Do you have Section 8 HUD experience?
Do you enjoy Property management?
$22 to $25 per hour DOE
Since 1976 this company has been working with the community to provide over 2, 000 neighborhoods with secure and affordable homes. This company has won award for their HUD buildings.
Looking for an experienced property manager to manage multiple apartment buildings within our extensive portfolio. The Property Manager (HUD) is generally responsible for managing up to 3 buildings and approximately 75 to 100 apartment units.
Candidate will need to have or pass the HUD Compliance Occupancy Specialist (COS) training within the first year of employment.
- Collect and process all payments.
- Process delinquent payments in accordance with Washington State and Seattle landlord tenant regulations.
- Assist Portfolio Manager with preparation of annual budget.
- Maintain all tenant files per company standards.
- Resolve all tenant complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure adequate coverage of the premises through coordination with onsite staff, Portfolio Manager.
- Ensure all interior and exterior common areas are clean, the grounds are maintained, and all repairs and maintenance are completed.
- Implement preventative maintenance program as outlined for building.
- Coordinate, maintenance, inspections and vendor services as needed.
- Provide tours to prospective applicants, process leasing applications and complete related paperwork.
- High school diploma or GED.
- One-year affordable property management experience.
- Ability to speak, read and write in standard business English.
- Intermediate skill with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Ability to problem solve independently.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of and experience working with a diverse population
- The ability to walk stairs, climb ladders, and operate common cleaning tools.
- Ability to follow instructions accurately and work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to organize time efficiently, prioritize and perform tasks independently.
- Tax credit, HUD Project Based Section 8, and other forms of affordable housing experience.
- 2 years Residential property management experience.
- Valid driver license.
- Experience with property management software (Boston Post).
Medical, dental and vision insurance is free for employee only coverage!