We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
27600 SW 95th Ave Suite 100 Wilsonville, OR 97070
Multifamily, Hospitality, Senior Living, and TI building experience
Experience a different, exciting company and career with our Client. Join a team that shares common values of service, integrity and commitment to our clients, our employees and families. You will be involved in directing our mission and implementing our strategic goals for growth and industry recognition as a construction and development leader. Our Client is a rapidly growing Northwest light commercial general contractor with specialties in mixed use and multifamily housing, senior housing and healthcare, retail construction and manufacturing. The vast majority of our work is a result of relationships with repeat clients. We are looking for a stand-out individual to become a key member of our construction management team.
Overall project administration, estimating/bidding, scheduling, QA/QC, project safety, financial outcomes and client satisfaction of assigned or self-sourced construction projects. As a PM you will work as a team member with experienced Superintendents for the successful completion of projects. You will report directly to the V.P. of Construction Operations and you will enjoy direct access and ongoing dialogue with the Owner and President.
- Four-year college degree in Construction Engineering Management. (Equivalent education and/or experience may be considered in lieu of a CEM degree) .
- Extensive knowledge of construction cost, scheduling, estimating, and engineering principals and techniques, as well as construction accounting principles.
- Extensive knowledge of various construction methods and materials, their characteristics, installation procedures and tolerance.
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft office programs.
- Strong oral & written communications skills.
- Health, Dental, and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Worker’ s Compensation Insurance
- Safe Harbor 401(k) with corporate matching program
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Paid Jury Duty
- Educational Assistance Program
- Potential for an annual bonus
Opportunities for career growth and a great work environment are in your future if you are the right person for our Client’ s team.
- Project Management: 10 years (Required)