We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
2903 NE 109th Ave. #E Vancouver, WA 98661
Project Manager needed NOW!
My local construction company is in need of a project manager who knows firestop very well!
If you have the passion for estimating, sales, and construction this position is for you!
I am seeking an organized, detail-oriented, creative problem solvers with strong communication skills and high ethical standards. Our approach is to allow the Estimator / Project Manager to remain involved and serve as the primary point of contact for the entire duration of the project. Some of the responsibilities of the position are listed below. The company will provide training in each of these skills.
- Cultivate long-term relationships with customers.
- Seek out and obtain bid opportunities.
- Organize bid documents in order to prepare estimates.
- Perform detailed quantity take-offs from plans and specifications.
- Evaluate estimate information and ensure quality bids.
- Create bid proposals that clearly communicate the proposed scope of work.
- Participate in pre-construction project scheduling, safety planning, material submitting, etc.
- Estimate design revisions and submit pricing for change orders.
- Prepare monthly billings for active projects.
- Evaluate ongoing financial performance of projects, comparing budgets to actual costs.
- Ensure that project close-out requirements are met.
Email your resume and reason you are interested in this position right now to Sam at [email protected] to secure your interview! Pay is 60K/yr to start