We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
550 SW 12th Avenue Portland, OR 97205
Our client has been locally owned for over 100 years and committed to making a positive impact for their clients. They are seeking a Project Manager to oversee
In this role, you will be a leader in assigned marketing and business development activities coordinating with the Marketing Manager. You will have direct responsibility for all aspects of the construction project in both Preconstruction and Construction phases. You will handle the assigned project from marketing effort through closeout and warranty period.
Qualifications for this role:
• Minimum of 3 years of general contracting management experience, preferably on negotiating GMP commercial building projects.
• Bachelor’ s degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or a related degree.
• Experience in preconstruction planning, estimating, subcontractor bidding, and scheduling.
• Strong knowledge and experience in Timberline, Primavera or MS Project, and/or Bluebeam is required.
• Experience in leading teams with ability to communicate.