We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
220 NW 2nd Ave Suite 900 Portland, OR 97209
My customer is a well-established company that develops, builds, acquires, and operates apartment communities. They are a close-knit group and they are looking for a Project Manager to join their Construction team. They pride themselves on building long lasting relationships with each other and their customers. If you are looking to work for a company that you can be at for years to come, this is the opportunity for you.
The Project Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the construction of high density, multi-family residential and mixed use projects. The position repots to the VP of Construction and requires providing leadership to the project teams in order to meet or exceed project goals related to the design, construction and quality of the project. The Project Manager will be expected to maintain and adhere to project construction schedules, budgets, cost and quality control measures and safety practices.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture or other similar degree. 10+ years of experience may be considered in lieu of Bachelor’ s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing all phases of construction of high density residential and mixed use projects.
- Knowledge of construction procedures, building codes, estimating, budgeting, scheduling and safety practices.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project, Word, Excel. Experience using Procore and Textura a plus.
- Ability to communicate well both written and verbally as well as strong organization and time management skills.
Compensation ranges from 90-120K+ with a structured annual bonus plan and excellent benefits package. If you are interested in this position, please reply with a resume and an example of some of the projects you have worked on.
If you have any questions, please call Tanya at 503-594-2007 or email her at [email protected]