6720 S Hayfield Rd. Wasilla, AK 99654 US
Job Title: Project Coordinator/Manager
Location: Wasilla, Alaska
Salary: $50,000+ (based on experience)
A reputable builder of customized homes and hangars, is hiring a Project Coordinator/Manager.
- Coordinate and manage projects from start to finish
- Maintain open communication with subcontractors and clients, ensuring transparency and realistic expectations
- Develop proposals, budgets and sell to high-end clients
- Cultivate positive client relationships and demonstrate exceptional attention to detail
- Utilize computer skills, including MS Office, Adobe, and Quickbooks (preferred)
- Detail-oriented and self-planning capabilities
- Coachable and quick learner
- Strong communication skills and client-focused approach
- Solid product knowledge in construction
• Sick Leave
• Company Vehicle for work use
• Laid back office environment
• Flexible Schedule as long as work is completed
Hourly rate for greener candidates for their first 6-12 months, transitioning to salary. Immediate salary for candidates with previous experience.
To apply, email your resume to [email protected] or call 907-222-7009.
Meet Your Recruiter
I was born and raised in Alaska and am a mom to 1. We love camping and anything to do with water! I am closing in on my 1-year anniversary with Opti where I started as a receptionist and was promoted to Executive recruiter. Finding candidates their most ideal career match while assisting companies to hire the candidates they need has been so fulfilling and I am so thankful to have found a career that allows me to help my community.