We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Project Manager / Estimator
11125 S.W. Barber Suite 400 Tigard, Oregon 97223
Project Manager / Estimator – Full Time Permanent Position
Over the past 35 years our client has become a staple name in commercial and multifamily construction. They have performed thousands of TI' s and constructed over 200 ground-up buildings around the Portland metro. Due to their continued growth, we are looking to add a versatile and experienced Project Manager who will contribute to our long-standing tradition of reputation-based referrals.
Our client’ s culture promotes a mission-driven collaborative atmosphere where your career goals can become a reality. At JHC we engage challenge, we work hard, we reflect on our wins and our losses, but most importantly we enjoy what we do.
Position Overview (full job description available):
* General: Works primarily from the main office with periodic field visits to job sites.
* Business Development: Seeks new bid opportunities. Markets to new and existing clients.
* Bidding: Solicits subcontractor participation in bidding. Follows through on assigned Leads and Bid Opportunities. Studies Bid Documents and compiles detailed Bids.
* Project Management: Negotiates Client Contracts and Subcontractor Buyout. Performs RFI' s, Submittals, Change Orders, Weekly Job Meetings, Monthly Billings and Sub Management.
* 5 years Construction Project Management and Budget with at least 1 year private commercial projects: Retail, Restaurant, Office, Light Industrial, Multifamily.
* Strong Estimating, Computational and Negotiating Abilities.
* Strong Computer Skills -- MS Office, MS Project, Timberline (or equivalents).
* Bachelor' s Degree and/or Construction Certifications preferred.
* Local network of commercial subcontractors preferred.
* Hard Working, Self-Starter, Results Driven, Team Player.
* Solid Communicator and Personable.
* Ethical and Honest.
* Highly Detailed and Organized.
* Professional demonstrating exceptional Customer Service.
If you fit the bill and are looking for an exciting new opportunity to join a successful team, shoot over your resume in confidence to [email protected]
Our client offers a competitive compensation package DOQ/DOE. Our client is an equal opportunity employer. This position is open currently until filled, so don' t delay. We look forward to speaking with you.