We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
2400 NE 65th Ave. A Vancouver, WA 98661
WE’ RE HIRING!
Opening: Project Estimator
City: Greater Vancouver Area
WHO THEY ARE:
This is a family-owned, sheet metal company, specialized in HVAC fabrication, ducting and round/spiral pipe. The small and intimate group of up to 35 employees operates as a well-oiled machine, using their state-of-the-art machinery to maintain the highest levels of quality and production. Not only are they focused on catering to their clientele, they are constantly looking to upgrade and develop their own processes as well!
WHAT YOU’ LL DO:
As this team’ s newest Project Engineer, you’ ll be tasked with reading and understanding construction plans and specs, estimating materials and costs, preparing proposals and aiding in the completion of projects, ensuring an “ on time and under-budget” outcome each time. You’ ll be communicating with clients and contractors on a consistent basis. So, strong communication skills are of the utmost importance!
WHAT’ S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Compensation is $40, 000/year to $75, 000/year base plus commission
- Medical benefits package available after probationary period
- Vacation pay, holiday pay and PTO
- Opportunity to work alongside industry leaders
- Ability to grow and learn
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- +2 years of experience in Construction Estimating
- Strong computer skills: MS Office Suite
- +2 years of experience in HVAC
- Ability to communicate with people on all levels
- Ability to meet & exceed deadlines
- Can interpret takeoffs and plans
- Ability to write proposals and perform costing function
- Some college or trades school education
If you’ re interested in applying for this amazing opportunity, please send your resume to Miranda Walz at [email protected] NOW to secure your interview today! Or heck! Just give us a call at (360) 816-2101!