We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
2747 Pence Loop SE Suite 100 Salem, Oregon 97302
Are you interested in joining a team that is innovative and excited by possibility, yet purposeful and grounded in a tradition of excellence? Do you ask big questions and analyze small details? Do you care about success and happiness? Then we want to talk to you!
Project Engineer - Salem, OR
Reports to the Project Manager with the responsibility to obtain, evaluate, coordinate and distribute the information and authorizations needed to construct projects on time, within budget, and to the quality specified.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Review all drawings and specifications and ensure they properly relate to the estimate;
- Obtain information and approvals required from the owner, architect, and engineers for the timely processing of drawings and documentation;
- Prepare contract item list;
- Establish and maintain document control procedures;
- Manage project closeout, secure all guarantees and warranties required for final acceptance;
- Maintain EEO compliances;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications – 2-5 years exp
BS Construction Engineering Management and a minimum of two years of relevant experience. (Equivalent education and/or experience may be considered in lieu of a CEM degree.) Other qualifications include:
- Knowledge of estimating, construction costs, scheduling, purchasing, and engineering principals and techniques, of all general contract and subcontract documents, drawings and specifications;
- A basic understanding of accounting and cost control procedures;
- Strong computer skills and a familiarity with Microsoft office suite of programs;
- Knowledge of Primavera scheduling software desirable;
- Strong oral & written communications skills.