We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
550 SW 12th Avenue Portland, OR 97205
Our client is a growing locally owned and operated company located in a modern office in SW Portland close to shopping and restaurants. They have a balcony, an open office space that promotes creativity, and when you take your first step in the office you can feel the energy and passion of the people. They are employee owned and each and every person pushes and pulls together to continue their success. This company invests in the growth and success of its employees and they are looking for the right fit to join their team.
In this role, you will be responsible maintaining aspects of the project schedule as assigned by the Project manager. You will manage the process of submittal approvals, coordinate the delivery of materials, maintain schedules and budgets. As an integral member of the project team you will work closely with project managers, superintendents, company craftspeople and subcontractors with responsibilities that include cost management and quality control.
Qualifications for this role:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Construction Management, Engineering or related field or equivalent years of experience required
- 3+ years of general contracting experience, preferably with proven performance on large commercial building projects
- Proficiency in programs such as Revit and Bluebeam will be essential to succeed in this role
- Prior experience with MEP systems coordination and complex structure is preferred
- Creative problem solving and excellent communication skills