We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Po Box 23759 Tigard, Oregon 972813759
Project Engineer/Coordinator (Full Time)
The position of Project Engineer/Coordinator provides the opportunity to work on some of the area’ s largest steel construction projects.
Position responsibilities include:
- Review RFIs, ASIs, and revised structural/landscape/architectural drawings for scope of work impact
- Pricing and issuing change order requests generated by design drawing and RFI contract modifications
- Generate and respond to RFIs regarding structural steel & miscellaneous steel details
- Coordinate with shop/erection drawing detailers and review IFA drawings for conformity to design requirements
- Coordinate with erection, decking, stair, coating, miscellaneous metals, and other subcontractors
- Manage shop drawing, quality, and engineering submittals
- Generate steel fabrication work orders and sketches based on design drawing revisions
- Review design drawings and shop drawings for value engineering opportunities
Requirements for a Project Engineer/Coordinator:
- 2 years of education beyond high school in Engineering, Construction Management, or Drafting
- 4 years of work experience in the steel erection, steel fabrication, or related industries (work experience may be substituted with additional education)
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Capable of interpreting construction drawings and understand basic engineering terminology
- Strong attention to details, ability to multi-task, highly organized, computer and tech savvy
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced team orientated office environment