We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
26200 SW 95th Ave Wilsonville, OR 97070
Opening: Project Coordinator
Here at Opti we are proud to represent some of the finest locally owned and operated companies in the Portland Metropolitan Area. The current opening is a long term and permanent position with one of those great customers. They are a locally owned and operated supplier, fabricator and installer of countertops.
What You’ ll Do:
This position is responsible for serving as a hub of communication between contractors, retail partners, managers, and direct customer communication. You will manage and direct projects; maintain exceptional working relationships with customers, designers, expediters, contractors, and other staff in order to provide an outstanding customer experience; work a series of critical reports daily to ensure all aspects of each project are running smoothly by taking personal responsibility for their completion.; other tasks to support the overall team as assigned by Manager.
This position is Monday through Friday, 7am-4pm. The position will be on-site for approximately 60 days during training, then have the option to work remotely. (Hardware will not be provided)
What’ s In It For You:
- Pay is $18/hr with an opportunity for pay increase after 90 days)
- Paid Vacation and PTO
- Ongoing Professional Development
- The opportunity to work in a true team setting
- The flexibility that comes with working for a family-oriented company
What you Need to Have:
- Strong phone communication and customer service skills
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills with an ability to prioritize tasks
- Self-directed worker capable of staying on tasks with minimal supervision
- Excellent written communication and business email skills
- Experience using Outlook and other Microsoft Office programs
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to learn multiple computer programs and proficient typing skills
- Construction background or experience a plus
- Background check required
Submit your resume or call Kerissa at 971-246-8423 to schedule a time to chat!