We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
2400 NE 65th Ave A Vancouver, WA 98661
WE’ RE HIRING!
Opening: Project Assistant
City: Greater Vancouver Area
WHO THEY ARE:
This is a family-owned, sheet metal company, specialized in HVAC fabrication, ducting and round/spiral pipe. The small and intimate group of up to 35 employees operates as a well-oiled machine, using their state-of-the-art machinery to maintain the highest levels of quality and production. Not only are they focused on catering to their clientele, they are constantly looking to upgrade and develop their own processes as well!
WHAT YOU’ LL DO:
As this team’ s newest Project Assistant, your highly organized nature will help to keep the train on the tracks! You’ ll be utilizing your experience with CAD designs to help you understand the flow of projects and your propensity for meeting and exceeding deadlines will make you indispensable resource to those around you. You are detail-oriented and are always ready for a new challenge!
WHAT’ S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Compensation is $18/hour to $23/hour
- Medical benefits package available after probationary period
- Vacation pay, holiday pay and PTO
- Opportunity to work alongside industry leaders
- Ability to grow and learn… The sky’ s the limit here!
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- +2 years of previous Project Assistant experience
- +2 years of experience using or understanding CAD programs
- Strong computer skills: MS Office Suite
- Experience in HVAC Industry
- Can-Do Attitude!
- Highly Organized
- Some college or trades school education
- Engineering Experience
If you’ re interested in applying for this amazing opportunity, please send your resume to Miranda Walz at [email protected] NOW to secure your interview today! Or heck! Just give us a call at (360) 816-2101!