4040 B Street Suite 200 Anchorage, AK 99503 US
Opening: Project Administrator
Pay: $50,000-$56,000 DOE
Looking for Dedicated Team Member!
- Established in 1993
- 100% Alaskan owned, managed, and staffed company
- Operates as a construction company
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Provides project accounting support to multiple project managers in preparing various project related documents.
- Review and enter budgets in Job Cost for projects.
- Manage project documentation, including contracts, permits, plans, specifications, and other project-related documents.
- Sets up jobs, extras and new cost codes as requested from project managers. Assist with contract review.
- Enter monthly billings and payments in Sage. Enter project cash receipts. Enter subcontract commitments.
- Assist with budgeting, cost tracking, and financial reporting for projects.
- Assist in obtaining and organizing project permits, approvals, and inspections.
- Maintain project documentation and records in an organized and accessible manner.
- Assist with project union agreements.
- $50,000-$56,000 DOE
- 2-5% 401(K) match
- Medical / Dental Fully paid
Just hit the “Apply” button above and you’re half-way home!
Or, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 907-222-7010 and we’ll set up a time to meet!
Opti Staffing Group is a locally owned and operated full-service staffing agency that boasts continual growth and innovation. We have six offices located throughout the Pacific Northwest in Alaska, Washington, and Oregon. Our focus is on long-term career placement.
Opti is the recruiting partner for some of the country’s leading companies—offering hiring solutions you can’t find anywhere else.
Our recruiters will take the time to get to know you, understand what you’re looking for in a job and then present job opportunities that are a good fit for your skills and experience.
Meet Your Recruiter
I was born and raised in Alaska and am a mom to 1. We love camping and anything to do with water! I am closing in on my 1-year anniversary with Opti where I started as a receptionist and was promoted to Executive recruiter. Finding candidates their most ideal career match while assisting companies to hire the candidates they need has been so fulfilling and I am so thankful to have found a career that allows me to help my community.