Project Admin / Assistant
1701 E. 82Nd Avenue Anchorage, AK 99507 US
Opening: Project Admin/Assistant
Pay: $25 - $30 PH
If you are a motivated self-starter with a passion for project management and an interest in the fencing industry, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
A local Alaskan fencing company with deep roots in Anchorage. They specialize in residential and commercial fencing as well as do a lot of work with the federal government. With a long standing team they take pride in employee development and advancement within the company.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Provide administrative support to project managers in planning, organizing, and executing fencing projects
- Communicate with customers, contractors, and suppliers to ensure smooth project operations
- Prepare project documentation, including contracts, purchase orders, and change orders
- Assist in scheduling project tasks and deadlines
- Ensure all project documents are accurate and up-to-date
- Track project expenses and prepare budget reports
- Perform administrative duties such as data entry, filing, and answering phone calls
- Other duties as assigned
- $25 – 30 PH
- Full Benefits package (M,D,V)
- 401K W/ Match
- PTO / Vacation
- High school diploma or equivalent; Associate's or Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in project coordination or administration
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and project management software
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
Just hit the “Apply” button above and you’re half-way home!
Or, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 907-222-7004 and we’ll set up a time to meet!
Opti Staffing Group is a locally owned and operated full-service staffing agency that boasts continual growth and innovation. We have six offices located throughout the Pacific Northwest in Alaska, Washington, and Oregon. Our focus is on long-term career placement.
Opti is the recruiting partner for some of the country’s leading companies—offering hiring solutions you can’t find anywhere else.
Our recruiters will take the time to get to know you, understand what you’re looking for in a job and then present job opportunities that are a good fit for your skills and experience.
Meet Your Recruiter
Hi! I am a lifelong Alaskan of 31 years and enjoy spending time with my little family of three. Like most Alaskan’s we like spending time outside going for walks, camping, or just spending a warm day at the lake. Working with Opti for the past almost 7 years has been amazing. I started my career with Opti as an Executive Recruiter specializing in permanent staffing at mid, upper, and executive levels. I loved that I had such an impact on candidates' lives and the Anchorage community. Since then, I have moved into a leadership role and can say it is equally rewarding. I still get to work with candidates and companies in the area, but I also get to teach and develop new recruiters to do the same thing. The Anchorage team is like a second family for me, and (though I may be a bit biased) I can say I have never seen a more dedicated and hard-working team.