We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
1725 Westlake Ave North Suite 300 Seattle, Washington 98109
I' m looking for an amazing and detail oriented Project Accountant for a great client of mine located on South Lake Union. My name is Cynthia Rodriguez and I' m the Lead Operations Recruiter with Opti Staffing in Seattle. If you' re looking for that new home, with a very open and collaborative team give me a call! My direct line is 206.456-3689.
There' s so much more than just the description below I' d love to share with you, so please send me your resume and apply so we can meet!
The Project Accountant will support the Accounting Department and the Project Managers.
· 3+ years of accounting experience.
· Advanced experience with Deltek Vision software.
· Associate degree or Bachelor’ s degree.
· Experience in the Engineering or Architectural industry strongly preferred.
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite. Excel, Word 2003-2010, Outlook, Windows Explorer, and related ancillary programs.
· Experience with Deltek Vision preferred.
· Strong attention to detail and ability to follow directions.
· Commitment to a culture of excellence. Ability to take ownership of processes and projects.
· Ability to communicate effectively with supervisors, co-workers, clients, and vendors in a clear, concise, and courteous manner.
· Effective and positive team member.
· Intuitive problem-solving skills.
· Ability to remain focused and juggle multiple tasks with little direct supervision.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Self-starter with an intellectual curiosity.
· Assist Project Managers with project set-up, cost control, and project administration.
· Assure accurate and timely completion of all project invoices.
· Responsible for timely and accurate coding and entering of all A/P according to generally
accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
· Prepare cash requirement report for approval and run checks weekly.
· Monitor payments and participate in collection activity.
· Prepare and deposit all cash receipts.
· Reconcile monthly credit cards and expenses.
· Assist HR with applicant interviews and new hires.
· Special projects as assigned.
· Other duties as required.
Position is full-time position with a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, paid vacation, and personal days, 401(k) with company match, and an EAP program.