We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Project Accountant Coordinator
25115 SW Parkway Ave suite B Wilsonville, OR 97070
The Project Accountant Coordinator is responsible for assembling and managing all requirements of capital partners for the extensive number of concurrent projects within the firm. This individual will arrange and audit the accuracy of all materials needed on a monthly basis to ensure draws and payments are issued timely.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Processes all invoices and statements relative to the day to day operations
- Submits for monthly payment and invoicing of services of the firm.
- Manages the initial and annual insurance requirements of subcontractors and vendors
- Leads the entire draw process for real estate developments and construction projects, including obtaining and auditing a vendor' s Schedules of Value, invoice, lien waivers, and other requirements of lending institutions.
- Communicates and enforces payment process and status to subcontractors, clients, and suppliers.
- Works aside Client' s accounting department to troubleshoot any internal accounting requirements.
- Assists in updating the firms spend down workbooks to track current expenses related to any project.
- Oversees the compliance to all contracts by reviewing, tracking and entering contracts and change orders.
- Receive, review, and approve Insurance Certificates from subcontractors.
- Maintain project-related records, including contracts and change orders.
- Processes the close out of any project including warranty letters, close out documentation and project profitability reports.
- Willingness to be responsive to the needs and demands of the CDO and the firm during non-traditional business hours.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- BS or BA preferred, Associates Degrees required
- Education in real estate, real estate development, and/or finance preferred, but not required.
- Minimum 2 years of project accounting experience - preferably in construction.
- Ability to quickly shift priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and customer service skills.
- Ability to work under time constraints and meet department deadlines.
- Ability to determine the needs and translate them into efficient and cost-effective business solutions.
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Able to manage multiple projects remotely and simultaneously
- Able to work well in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Team-oriented; able to build trust and rapport to work effectively in a cross-functional organization
- Strong attention to detail
- Requires work in both a typical office environment and occasionally on-site at project locations
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Excel.
- Ability to communicate complex information to a variety of audiences in writing and verbally.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including strong customer service orientation.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and able to take initiative.