We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Program Data Analyst
945 Fawcett Ave Tacoma, WA 98402
The Program Data Analyst (ETO) is responsible for working with staff at all levels of the organization to understand what data are necessary for MDC and then using database applications and data tools to implement solutions for data collection, analysis, and reporting. The incumbent is responsible for coordinating and performing verifications, maintaining record keeping, and developing and maintaining system reports and providing agency-wide database training.
*What we' re looking for:
*Our ideal candidate is a subject matter expert on the intention of database systems as a comprehensive social integration tool for nonprofit reporting. The candidate has excellent and accurate data report writing skills, advanced knowledge of computer systems and software technologies, and the ability to analyze and interpret statistical data. The candidate will also ensure software application requirements while coordinating the implementation of various informatics modules at MDC. The incumbent will assess training needs and assist in developing training materials.
What you will do:
- Data capture and reporting through the development of ad-hoc reports using the prescribed reporting software;
- Assist with the training of employees on data capture to satisfy the regulatory and compliance requirements;
- Continually review structure of the database application(s) to ensure it serves the purpose intended for capturing and reporting data.
- Periodically audit the structure of the database application(s) for quality of data and timeliness of data entry, providing clear communication with managers about the results.
- Ensure compliance reporting reflects requirements for mandatory agency reporting. Design reports and queries that best measure the effective use of the system.
- Assist in planning, implementation and installation of upgrades, and development projects;
- Participates in design and build sessions, tests the application, and documents the findings;
- Oversees database/helpdesk issues;
- Assist in conducting user workflow analysis to determine possible improvements in the use of existing software systems, or the possible additions/changes to the systems;
- Develops and delivers training documentation, including system hierarchy, functional system responsibilities;
- Assist in the development of forms; Maintain up-to-date knowledge of mission critical system' s functionality and utilization improvement.
What you will need:
- BA degree in HIM, MIS, or Business Related Degree
- At least three (3) years of data collection/reporting experience.
- Must have advanced knowledge of computer systems and software technologies
- Must have advanced working knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to analyze and interpret statistical data.
- Experience with Efforts to Outcomes (ETO) or experience with other computer database software applications or EHR applications
- Three (3) or more years’ experience using Crystal Reports or similar report writing tools and SQL to query complex relational databases and validate reporting results
Job Type: Full-time
- Software Development: 1 year (Required)
- Crystal Reports or SQL: 3 years (Required)
- ETO or EHR: 1 year (Required)
- Statistical Analysis: 1 year (Required)
- Data Collection: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor' s (Required)
- BA in HIM, MIS, or Business Related Field (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts