We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Profile Roll Operator
Boring, OR 97009
General Fabrication Shop with lasers, press brakes, profile rolls, plate rolls and welding seeks profile and plate rollers with 2-5 years or more of rolling experience.
Hours: Monday-Thursday 6: 00am-4: 30pm with 30 minute lunch.
Types of experience that we look for:
- Profile Rolling: Angle Rolling (leg in and leg out), Pipe Rolling, Square and Rectangular Tubes, Flat Bar (Hard Way and Easy Way), Small I-beams, and Small Channels (leg in, leg out, and hard way to the web)
- Plate Rolling: Rolling Cylinders and partial cylinders from gauge material through ½” plate.
- Materials: Carbon Steel, Stainless, Nickel Alloys, and Aluminum
- Perform wide range profile rolling for various projects.
- Experience with Roundo CNC profile rolls a plus
- Experience rolling pipe coils a plus
- Review layouts, blueprints, diagrams, work orders, or oral instructions in preparation for cutting, rolling and trimming and possibly welding metal components
- Cut, roll, trim, tack weld and measure rolled components per drawings or specifications for correct fit
Starting pay is $18-23/hr