We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
19500 Sw Teton Ave Tualatin, OR 97062
Are you looking for a company that takes care of its employees? Seriously, one that actually does it though, not just talks about it? Many companies say, " we take care of our employees", but not many backs up the claim. It is rare to find these days, but I can promise you my customer does care, and they show it.
- Minimum 2 years MIG welding experience in a production environment.
- AWS D1.1 Certified or ability to complete certification.
- Able to read blue prints.
- Accountability for one’ s own work and quality control.
- Production MIG welding (GMAW) on a variety of steel fabrications, following prescribed methods.
- Pull parts from inventory, using BOM (bill of materials)
- Handle and position parts into fixtures, tack and weld as needed.
- Average 3-4 hour run times per part #.
If you have experience working in a manufacturing setting as a Production Welder and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a company that provides a great environment please respond ASAP. If you or anyone you know would like to schedule an immediate interview feel free to call (503)-594-2000 and ask for Amber or Ryan.